Warung Bebas
       
   

Try ACDSee 10 FREE for 30 days

"ACDSee is the way to go! I love how I'm even able to easily email my photos and layouts, burn CDs or DVDs and even tweak my photos."




Try ACDSee 10 FREE for 30 days








Michelle Ramsey, Scrapbooker

Organize your way

Create categories that match the way you want to find papers, elements and photos for your layouts. Assign elements to as many categories as you like without creating duplicate files.

"I can't imagine my digi life now without ACDSee. The customization of it is what really sold me. You can create a system that works for YOU and the way you scrap ... It's awesome!"

Janie Holmes-Davis, Scrapbooker



Shop the kits you already own

With ACDSee 10, inspiration is always at your fingertips. Easily browse through your whole collection, whether your kits and photos are on your hard drive or saved on DVD. You'll even find kits you forgot you had, and use them to create new, fresh layouts.

"I recently installed the Photo Manager from ACDSee, and have been VERY impressed by how easy it is to use...I find myself using MORE of my supplies more often, because they're so easy to find, and easy to mix and match."

Jessica Sprague, Editor, Creating Keepsakes magazine

Spend more time scrapbooking

ACDSee 10 is the perfect solution if you're tired of searching for the perfect element by trying to remember which kit it's from. With ACDSee 10, everything is just a click away, so you can spend more time scrapbooking.

"ACDSee is the only way to go. I have two main folders on my external hard drive, one with
photos and one for supplies. My photos are
broken down by year and then month. Plus they're categorized by person and event in ACDSee. My supplies are broken down by designer and then by kit. I ACDSee the heck out of them
so that I can find them any way I can possibly think to look."

Theresa Hernandez, Designer and Scrapbooker

Personalize your organization system for the way YOU scrap.

Handles your growing collection without slowing down.

Uses only a fraction of your PC's memory resources. Run it at the same time as your editor.

Shop the kits you already own with the ultra-fast viewer and browser. View even white .png files and fonts, with customizable background colors.

Create gallery-ready versions of all your favorite layouts at once using the easy batch resize tool.


View and search thumbnails of digital kits on offline CDs and DVDs with the PhotoDisc feature.





INSTANT Prewiew

Mouse over thumbnails of your elements to see an instant preview.

Easy Online Sharing

Show off your layouts on your website or blog with an elegant photo widget, powered by your free ACDSee SendPix Album. Upload to online sharing sites like Flickr and Smugmug from within ACDSee.

Unzip & GO

Unzip archive files without leaving ACDSee, so you can start viewing and organizing downloads immediately.

Virtual Calender

See your layouts, kits and photos on a virtual calendar with the new Photo Calendar view.

Advance Red-eye

Replace red-eye with the correct natural eye color. Custom-select both color and intensity.

Get ACDSee Photo Manager 10 today as part of the full ACDSee digital bundle. You'll get ACDSee 10, plus ACDSee Photo Editor and 12 kits by today's top digital designers.


0 Comment em “Try ACDSee 10 FREE for 30 days”

 

i wanna get free Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger